The limescale remover SW2000 uses a safe and non-chemical method to remove scale build-up. It works by emitting a certain frequency, which disrupts the chemical structure of the water, allowing safe removal of limescale and prevents the accumulation of scale. It is produced in an environmentally friendly way with special attention to reducing the amount of carbon emissions.
SW2000 is suitable for offices and larger households where the pipes have a larger diameter – 40-50 mm. (1 1 / 2-2 inches).
It is three times more powerful than the SW1000.
Dimensions: height – 7.2 cm, width – 10.6 cm and length – 8.6 cm.
Advantages of SW2000
- Environmentally friendly – no filters or chemical additives;
- Prevents the accumulation of limescale and subsequently scale;
- Extends the life of all household appliances that operate with water: washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters, coffee machines, etc.
- Saves a significant part of household expenses on an annual basis, including reducing the use of detergents by about 30% to 50%;
- Installed quickly and easily – without modification of the water supply and without loss of pressure;
- Does not need any specialized ongoing support;
- Improves the taste of water;
- Protects skin and hair from irritation associated with excessive water hardness
- Excellent solution for accommodation and dwellings for temporary residence, for installation and dismantling does not require permission from the owner.
Installation of SW1000 and SW2000 water softeners is quick and easy. You do not need any special tools, previous experience or professional skills. You can do it completely on your own and finish the installation in just a few minutes.
It is enough to place the water softener on the pipe, at a distance of about 20-30 cm from the water meter. You can mount it both horizontally and vertically.
Water softeners SW1000 and SW2000 are suitable for different types of water pipes, including:
- Metal-polymer pipes
- Steel pipes
- Cast iron pipes
- Copper Pipes
- Plastic (polymer) pipes
- Polyethylene pipes (PE) pipes
- Polypropylene (PP) pipes
- Polybutylene pipes (PB)
How do SW1000 and SW2000 work?
The SW1000 and SW2000 prevent the combination of calcium and magnesium salts, which is the reason for the formation and retention of scale. SW1000 and SW2000 are the only anti-scale devices on the market. The devices are designed using special Swiss technology, and the balanced arrangement of the magnets relative to each other guarantees the excellent operational efficiency of the device.
Despite their compact housings, the SW1000 and SW2000 use durable and advanced technology, releasing a strong magnetic field. With a huge strength of 0.117 Tesla = 1170 Gauss, the fields ensure that calcium and magnesium salts do not crystallize and a hard calcium layer does not form.